CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
What you’ll do as a Product Marketing Manager: you will learn CareRev’s product strategy, healthcare professionals, and personas, and develop the tools and campaigns to drive growth in our target markets. You will manage the marketing roadmap to track overall goals, strategies, and initiatives and be accountable for communicating the product’s value to the market. You will also serve as the voice of the B2B Marketing team on the Product team and to client success and support teams.
You’ll focus on liaising between marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure successful launches and product adoption. Working hand in hand with product management and growth team leadership, you’ll build successful market adoption strategies, set marketing priorities and define a vision that aligns with growth goals.
- Collaborate with product marketing to document and communicate CareRev product features and benefits to the market
- Partner with marketing communications, in-house and external content creators, and agencies to communicate the benefits to healthcare professionals, media, the public, and other key audiences
- Develop internal training presentations for Operations
- Create marketing materials in partnership with content creators that communicate features, functionality, and differentiation
- Develop the strategies and tools to support campaigns and sales plays to generate leads and drive MQLs
- Build a professional-focused CareRev value proposition
- Inform SEO keywords based on customer personas and competitors
- Create and manage the marketing budget for the product
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners whose products or services are necessary for success
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company
- Be a Marketing subject matter expert on CareRev’s products, their features, and benefits
- Reimagine and optimize the user experience, gather client feedback and industry trends, and share effectively with internal audiences
- Own user analysis research, behavioral data, and personas
- Maintain and communicate a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape to key internal stakeholders
- Partner with Operations and Support to capture and share the voice of professionals internally and to package for external marketing use in demonstrating outcomes and proof points
- Act as the interface between healthcare professionals on the platform and Product Management
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the SaaS B2B product space
- A self-starter with a history of successfully messaging, marketing, and communicating products
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done
- Effective at working with cross-functional teams
- Excel at communicating technical concepts in practical terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Marketing & Sales CRM’s (Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Experience in small, high-growth startup preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Ability to travel 2-4 times per year
- COVID-19 vaccination required
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.