Product Marketing Associate at Curriculum Associates
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a talented and mission-driven Product Marketing Associate to join the i-Ready Product Marketing Team! The Product Marketing Associate will support our product launch and marketing strategy efforts to serve educators nationwide who use our award-winning learning software for Math and Reading. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative, enjoy solving many different kinds of problems, and be excited to know what new thing they are going to learn each day.
The impact you'll have:
- Play a critical role for our field teams by ensuring they are prepared to support our educational partners around the country by maintaining our internal product reference and implementation support resources
- Create compelling educator-facing content to connect product features to benefits and help educators understand how product improvements drive gains for students
- Serve as a key point of contact for our field teams as they sell our products and support educators by answering questions or facilitating answers from experts around the organization
- Create key sales enablement collateral and maintain our library of product resources
- Help brainstorm and recommend improvements to our product launch and field enablement efforts
- Conduct data analysis and research to support team priorities
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA in Marketing, English, Writing , Education, or equivalent experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, highly organized with attention to detail.
- Commitment to continued learning, staying current with new platforms, design tools, features and trends
We'd also love to see:
- Interest or experience in marketing, education, technical communication, or related disciplines
- Experience creating marketing materials (emails, video, brochures, etc.), customer-facing product documentation, or support resources
- Experience as a K-8 classroom teacher and/or professional experience in educational technology
As part of the application process, you will be asked to share a writing sample and a link to your digital work.
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, this candidate will work two days a week in one of our offices (in North Billerica, MA, Tucson, AZ, or Brooklyn, NY)