Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Angi’s cutting edge performance marketing team is on a mission to help people love where they live. Our team works together to drive business growth and positive contribution margin by acquiring new customers and maximizing yield and revenue from paid marketing channels. The team has leadership visibility, 8-figure budgets, dedicated support from Google and Bing, and wide-open opportunities for growth. We are looking for analytical leaders and SEM experts to grow our campaigns.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced Search Marketing expert with strong analytical skills, business acumen, and a deep understanding of Search Marketing to join our performance marketing team. You'll work to optimize portfolio operations of a 8-figure monthly SEM budget in order to drive marketplace growth. Specifically, you will:
- Monitor and report on daily SEM portfolio performance using our in-house SEM systems and conduct analysis and investigations using Excel, Looker, and SQL.
- Participate in brainstorming, scoping and prioritizing new A/B test initiatives.
- Execute tests across search portfolios in order to optimize in-house systems and algorithms in order to grow the scale and efficiency of our search marketing programs.
- Conduct tests on SEM best practices including:
- Portfolio Expansions
- Traffic Curation
- Ad Copy Testing
- Evaluate test results using Excel & R to determine if the results meet success criteria and if they are statistically significant.
- Continually optimize campaigns to successfully meet ROI and run-rate goals
- Develop and implement new strategies for portfolio volume growth
- Collaborate with our in-house analytics and technology teams to conduct performance deep dives and inspire the next generation of our portfolio management tools
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in using Google Adwords or Bing Ads with 1,000,000+ keyword portfolios and atleast 6 figure monthly search budgets.
- Deep understanding of search bidding strategies including tCPA & tROAS
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and the ability to turn trends into actionable insights and hypothesis
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is a must. Ability to use SQL is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills (e.g., coordinating, building consensus, influencing without authority, listening, being open to other perspectives)
- Passion for hands-on contribution as well as team management
- Strong oral and written communication
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world