As PR Manager at Moveworks, you’ll conceptualize and execute public relations initiatives at one of the fastest-growing AI companies in the world. Our platform provides instant support to today’s hybrid employees, no matter where they’re working or when they ask for help. We need your expertise to establish Moveworks as the preeminent thought leader in our industry — working closely with our Leadership team and reporting to the Head of Communications.
This role covers a broad spectrum of responsibility, including writing contributed articles on behalf of our executive team, identifying and managing paid media partnerships, drafting press releases and award applications, researching industry trends, gathering competitive intelligence, and uncovering thought leadership opportunities. First and foremost, you’ll help share our vision with every employee and every enterprise.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Execute PR initiatives that amplify our brand, differentiate our product in the market, and establish Moveworks as a thought leader.
- Write contributed articles on behalf of our Leadership team, targeting both Tier 1 publications and trade journals.
- Identify and manage all paid media partnerships, including our existing partnerships.
- Draft applications to awards for AI, machine learning, chatbots, and company culture.
- Oversee our PR and Awards Calendar, ensuring a regular cadence for media coverage.
- Assist with the creation of press releases; coordinate quotes and approvals from customers and analysts.
- Monitor media coverage for news of importance, research industry trends, gather competitive intelligence, and uncover high-impact thought leadership opportunities.
- Create a framework for analyzing the effectiveness of our PR strategy and operationalize reporting through data to demonstrate how well we are doing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, and Field Marketing teams to align our PR strategy with integrated go-to-market campaigns.
- Field inbound media inquiries.
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications, PR, technology journalism, or related fields.
- Excellent writing skills; able to clearly and concisely communicate to multiple audiences.
- Experience with B2B software, AI, machine learning, or other complex technologies.
- Experience with measuring and tracking the tangible business impact of PR.
- A proven ability to use storytelling and creative writing to distill complex topics into compelling content, supported by a diverse range of published writing samples.
- A proven ability to establish positive relationships with reporters and editors.
- Previous professional or academic experience with both copywriting and copy-editing.
- Capable of leading and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable curiosity, a strong work ethic, and a growth mindset.