PR Manager at Top Agency
| Nashville, TN
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Do you have experience leading PR teams?
Can you understand new technology and products quickly and explain it in a simple and elegant way?
Have you secured regular media hits with both top-tier tech media and niche trade media?
Can you package data in interesting ways to create news and thought leadership opportunities?
Can you manage other team members so that the client never has to chase us for a deliverable?
If the dynamic PR lead we've described sounds appealing — someone who can inspire confidence with the client and also generate consistent media coverage — then we might have a fantastic role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other PR agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love pitch blueprints. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other PR agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, lifestyle and consumer PR was what helped make us famous. Notably, our lifestyle PR team takes a data-driven approach to creating news stories and thought leadership, leveraging our in-house market research capabilities and proprietary survey platform. We're growing quickly in the U.S. and UK but also building a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Third, we're known for our flexible work environment. Not only are we remote-work friendly, but we actually coordinate remote culture and team-building activities on a global basis. Need to work unusual hours or pick up your kids at a set time each day? No problem, we've got your back.
Ready to go pitch some amazing stories and clients? Ready for the most innovative PR agency in the business?
- PR pitching of top-tier U.S. media outlets as well as niche trade publications
- Lead individual teams for specific agency PR clients
- Expanding relationships with PR clients to increase the scope of work
- Writing concise and insightful media pitches plus reviewing pitches written by others
- Managing high-speed rapid response programs to insert clients into breaking news
- Developing strategy documents and PR playbooks for PR clients
- Daily review and oversight of client PR inbox, including interactions with key journalists
- Regular syncs with members of each client PR team members including mentorship of junior teammates
- 5+ years work experience in an agency setting
- Excellent written skills, especially in pitch writing at high speed
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of teams of 2 to 5 people
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Ability to inspire confidence with technology insights at client meetings
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Your own network of potential tech media contacts
- Experience working on highly creative or complex PR campaigns
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 338 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description