PR Director at Top Agency
| Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Are you able to project manage multiple client PR teams and keep them focused on weekly goals?
Got a knack for identifying PR campaign problems quickly and then helping implement those fixes?
Are you a prolific PR pitch writer with a gold-plated list of top-tier U.S. media contacts?
Can you serve as a mentor with more junior team members and bring out the best in more senior ones?
How about brainstorming new processes and systems to help a fast-growing agency scale more quickly?
If the dynamic PR leader we just described sounds eerily familiar, then we might have the perfect role for you.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other PR agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love pitch blueprints. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other PR agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, PR and earned media was our very first discipline and what made us famous. Our PR account team creates data-driven stories using our in-house market research team and proprietary survey platform. We're growing quickly in the U.S. but also building a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Does any of this get your blood pumping? Heart racing? Are you ready for the best professional experience of your PR career?
- Oversee an industry-specific PR department and individual client PR teams
- Client relationship building with an eye to expanding our book of business with each client
- Client problem fixing and troubleshooting, including the early diagnosis of potential issues
- Regular syncs with PR team members including mentorship of senior and junior teammates
- Helping train new PR team members on our tools, systems, processes, and methodologies
- Pitching new capabilities and strategic opportunities as part of business development efforts
- Suggesting new processes, systems, and tools to optimize and enhance our client service
- PR pitching of top-tier U.S. media outlets when day-to-day PR teams are struggling
- Work on agency council teams with other PR, advertising, and digital agencies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes of work
- 10+ years work experience at a PR agency
- Excellent written skills, especially in creative PR pitch writing at high speed
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of teams of 5 to 50 people
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Ability to read a room and tailor your message and style for the audience
- Ability to command respect with charisma at client meetings
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Your own extensive network of potential media and client contacts
- Experience working on highly creative or complex integrated marketing campaigns
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 276 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description