PR Coordinator at Top Agency (Indianapolis, IN)
| Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:52 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
Are you meticulous at building media lists and tracking media coverage?
Do you love the thrill of the pitch and seeing your work in national headlines?
Can you find newsworthy angles on education and schools?
Are you so highly organized and dependable that your manager never has to ask twice?
If the up-and-coming PR superstar sounds a lot like you, then we might have your perfect next role.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other PR agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love pitch blueprints. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other PR agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, lifestyle and consumer PR were what helped make us famous. Notably, our education PR team takes a data-driven approach to creating news stories and thought leadership across our newest platform: Scholaroo. We're growing quickly in the U.S. and UK but also building a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Third, we're known for our flexible work environment. Not only are we remote-work friendly, but we actually coordinate remote culture and team-building activities on a global basis. Need to work unusual hours or pick up your kids at a set time each day? No problem, we've got your back.
Super excited? Are you ready for the best professional experience of your career?
- Use proprietary systems to send targeted media pitches.
- Elaborate on visual elements to strengthen storytelling reports through graphs and maps.
- Identify, sort, and prioritize daily media inquiries and requests.
- Help maintain media contact databases and systems.
- Create relevant reports to engage with the media.
- Draft media pitches and press releases.
- Support overall team efforts to secure media coverage.
- 2+ years work or internship experience at a PR agency.
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly and efficiently.
- High attention to detail and ability to think two steps ahead.
- Ability to focus and get things done while juggling a wide range of tasks.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic with a solid work ethic and pop-culture savvy.
- When you see a challenge, you think “bring it on!”
- Strong written and analytical skills.
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media.
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 206 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description