Performance Marketing Strategist at Balsam Brands (Boise, ID)
As a Performance Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for managing marketing initiatives in Pay-per-Click, Programmatic and Paid Social, conducting post-campaign evaluation through data analysis and recommending high level strategies with the view of effectively managing campaigns, projects, and spending together with analysts, as well as supporting functional managers/brand leads in implementing initiatives. You must be goal-oriented, have strong attention to detail and work well individually, as well as in a team environment. You must be open to input and suggestions to ensure that goals are being achieved.
This position reports to the Performance Marketing Senior Manager. This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho. Our local teams are expected to work in a hybrid model, which includes two days in-office
What you’ll do:
Campaign planning, execution, and optimization
- Plan campaigns in line with company and brand goals
- Coordinate and cooperate with analysts for the proper execution of campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance through data analysis and report creation
- Conduct optimizations to keep campaigns performing according to spend, revenue, and other brand and company goals
Accounts Auditing and Monitoring
- Conduct regular auditing of accounts to ensure they are properly set up
- Monitor accounts to ensure campaigns are working as planned
- Check bids and budget settings to prevent unwanted spending
Cross-functional collaboration & Vendor Management
- Collaborate with other functions in the creation of campaigns for the integrated planning
- Oversee agency partners and coordinate account optimizations and recommendations
- Implement cross-functional initiatives as scheduled
- Monitor progress of initiatives to ensure the goals set are achieved
- Analyze and report performance of initiatives and share relative insights that would enable other functions to improve the campaigns
- Conduct performance analysis to evaluate whether optimizations are necessary
- Create reports for performance analyses
- Present findings of analysis to different stakeholders
- Ensure campaigns are spending in accordance with expense metric goals
- Create and implement strategies for budget allocations.
- Create annual projections of revenue and spend based on the campaign planning and in accordance with overall company and brand goals.
Market Trends Assessment
- Keep abreast of any developments on performance marketing
- Research on any market trends that would impact campaign performance
- Collect competitor insights
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferably related to Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics
- At least 2 years of experience in handling online marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Programmatic Advertising
- Highly skilled in MS Excel – must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Knowledge in other Microsoft Office Applications (MS Powerpoint)
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Works well with team members coming from different geographies
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to learn new tools quickly
- Comfortable working in hybrid environment and working with electronic communication and task management applications
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a global, eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have a meaningful impact in a people-first company that values relationship building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Dublin, the Philippines - and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company's mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our families and communities in impactful ways. When you join Balsam Brands, you'll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work and building a welcoming workplace.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Up to $300 flexible reimbursement to support setup of new team member's work-from-home environment
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam Brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.