Performance Marketing Manager, SeedInvest at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
Circle's SeedInvest service is the leading equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., offering a two-sided marketplace for issuers and investors and enabling internet-native private capital markets to grow and flourish. SeedInvest dramatically changes the way private companies can raise capital and offers investors direct access to seed and growth stage private companies. SeedInvest supports a rapidly growing marketplace of ~500,000+ investors and hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups, deploying over $300 million into nearly 250 startups across a wide range of sectors, stages, and geographies.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a results-oriented self-starter, you will lead paid digital marketing and growth activities for companies fundraising on the platform. Marketing at SeedInvest is highly cross-functional, partnering closely with internal Demand Gen, Revenue, and Product teams as well as external agencies and customers. You will be the primary point of contact between fundraising companies and our agency, always driving towards investment volume at target ROAS.
What you'll work on:
- Ownership of data-driven strategy and paid channel planning for fundraising companies.
- Management of digital marketing agencies and close collaboration with fundraising companies to drive creative development, targeting, and spend optimization.
- Oversight of paid marketing across Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, YouTube, Display, CTV, and Partner Direct channels (newsletters and editorial platforms).
- Oversight of digital asset development for fundraising companies, including landing pages, email nurture, and webinars.
- Creation, tracking, and analysis of paid channel performance reports, making ongoing tweaks in performance.
- Partnership with internal stakeholders within the company to constantly optimize existing processes.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of working experience.
- 4+ years of experience working with external digital agencies to drive growth.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing paid social campaigns.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search, partner direct, and display, as well as testing new channels to drive performance across the marketing funnel.
- Experience working in the technology space is a must. Experience in fintech or marketplaces world are strong pluses.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills.
- A highly collaborative approach towards work, and a focus on collectively achieving ambitious goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote