Performance Marketing Associate, Creative Operations at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Performance Marketing team at Coinbase works to find and connect with future customers through a variety of different paid ads. We create short, attention-grabbing content for social, search, brand media and other offline channels.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Performance Marketing Creative Operations Associate who is eager to learn about our creative process and support the Performance Marketing Program Manager and team. The Performance Marketing Creative Operations Associate will be a master at juggling and prioritizing many tasks at once, ensuring our creative projects stay on track and are delivered with quality.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Develop detailed schedules and project tasks
- Traffic Performance Marketing creative to ensure deadlines are met, follow up with cross-functional team members to resolve questions
- Keep creative timelines updated
- Attend creative team meetings and provide detailed recaps on next steps
- Help keep the Creative Operations and Performance Marketing teams organized
- Facilitate conversations with internal stakeholders for creative and legal feedback on ads
- Meet regularly with agency partners to communicate collected feedback and priorities
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years of project management in the creative space
- Top notch organization and prioritization skills and are highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of how creative teams work
- Composed with a wealth of patience and flexibility
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and with different personalities
- Master of problem solving and being proactive if and when issues arise
Nice to haves:
- Content production, understanding of Adobe suite a plus
- DAM experience (entering metadata, organizing folder structure, archiving outdated assets, and helping locate assets)
- A passion for (or at least a familiarity with) crypto or Fintech
- JIRA, Workfront, or other PM tooling experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with Performance Marketing
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.