Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the Checkr business. One of the key components of the marketing team is Demand Generation. This team has the responsibility to turn the Checkr story into experiences that span the customer lifecycle resulting in strong pipeline, engagement and renewals. The Performance Marketer is a critical member of this team executing digital campaigns across digital networks, partner networks, social media and paid sponsorships. This individual needs to be skilled in planning and execution. The ideal candidate has strong experience working across multiple channels to launch new campaigns for sponsored events, hosted events, product announcements, and gated content such as eBooks, webinars, etc.
- Drive new user acquisition across multiple digital channels, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora, YouTube, and Twitter
- Manage all aspects of campaign performance for relevant channels (strategy, launch, optimization, and reporting)
- Identify opportunities for new digital channels to test to align with user acquisition strategy and goals
- Work closely with the web team to continuously optimize paid landing pages for increased performance
- Work closely with the creative team to continuously optimize paid ad design for increased performance
- Define reporting standard for paid channels and process for sharing learnings with stakeholders and leadership
- Collaborate effectively with marketing colleagues across the Demand Generation team, Partner Marketing, Events, Product Marketing, Content, and Design as well as cross-departmentally with Sales, BD, and others
- Manage vendor relationships within the HR/DE&I space and align activities with trends in the market
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B performance marketing
- 2+ years of experience directly running paid social campaigns
- You keep score and like monitoring your campaign metrics. You’re always thinking about what to test and get excited about seeing the metrics improve
- Strong experience writing copy, creating digital assets, QA and pressing the launch button
- You love managing complex projects. You know how to keep the train moving, especially when new challenges pop up
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $91,758-$107,950
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.