As the Partner Marketing Program Manager you will report to the Manager, Marketing Communications. You will create and manage content for Mission Cloud’s partner organizations, including Amazon Web Services (AWS). Your work will enable AWS sellers and partner organizations to increase lead generation and help partners understand Mission Cloud’s service offerings.
This position is 100% remote with up to 20% travel.
- Produce marketing content including partner messaging, nurture emails, website content, blog articles, infosheets, webinars, events, whitepapers, infographics, videos, case studies, and social media content
- Manage Mission Cloud’s content hub for AWS sellers; create content and grow functionality and accessibility of the platform
- Create marketing campaigns and assist with events hosted by internal Channels & Alliances team
- Collaborate with partner organizations to create and execute joint marketing campaigns
- Liaison with Partner leads for topics for partners webinars, blog posts, and newsletters
- Assist with social media management for Mission, including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Assist with managing editorial calendar and ensure that content is aligned with and supports overall marketing strategies
- Work with product, sales, service delivery and other departments to ensure that content aligns with Mission's overall business values and goals
- Work with Design to develop creative concepts that enhance content
- Proven experience creating high-quality original content and social media management in the B2B tech space
- Experience executing content marketing campaigns
- Experience in creative writing, especially communicating technical content in an engaging manner
- Quick learner, creative and takes initiative to pitch new ideas
- Graphics and basic video editing skills (i.e. Canva, Adobe Rush or Premier)
- Basic website editing experience (we use Hubspot CMS)
- Ability to edit and revise marketing content for grammar, content structure, and overall quality
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification (required within 1 year of employment)
- Access to health, vision and dental insurance with options 100% covered by Mission Cloud for employee and their dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare & Dependent Care)
- Generous Paid Time Off (FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Reproductive health benefits
- Pet insurance
- 401k matching program
- Life insurance paid by Mission Cloud
- Monthly flex stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office expense benefit
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute to one’s authentic self. Mission Cloud makes every effort to ensure that all employees are compensated fairly regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or past salary history. We understand that fair compensation practices establish that diversity, fair hiring processes, and fair pay are part of who we are as a company and maintain positive employee morale. We use market data to define salary ranges for each role and regularly review compensation adjustments as needed based on salary range updates.
Mission Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission Cloud will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud
Mission Cloud is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission Cloud’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.