Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now adding a Partner Marketing Manager to #TeamGreen based in the US. This person can be based out of our Denver HQ or work remotely from across the US.
As the leading provider of data integration and transformation solutions purpose-built for the cloud, Matillion would like to increase its alignment with our system integrator and technology partners comprising the modern enterprise data stack. We are actively looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who embraces Matillion's values and is willing to get hands-on with the development and execution of go-to-market strategies with our ecosystem partners.
What you will be doing;
- Team with our Technical partners' and Matillion's go-to-market teams (Alliances/Channels, Sales, and Field Marketing) to develop quarterly and annual plans to achieve shared goals
- Align our partners ability to support our go-to-market programs in the following areas: Target personas (Technical Leaders, Practitioners) Verticals, including retail, healthcare, financial services, and technology; Geographies such as NA, EMEA, and APAC
- Cultivate relationships with partner marketing leaders in key partner organizations, System Integrators (SIs), and Independent Software Vendors(ISVs).
- Create joint marketing programs that include: Clear SLAs for each program with matching lead generation effort - including matching promotion effort, Joint messaging and Joint content
- Support Matillion campaigns with partnerships with multiple partners
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant field marketing, demand generation, or partner marketing experience
- Knowledge of using marketing tools like Marketo, Salesforce
- Proven success in managing marketing programs and alliances relationships with large enterprise organizations in the data transformation ecosystem
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong skills in multitasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong strategic selling skills
Matillion is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Matillion.
How do you want to make your mark?
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.