Partner Marketing Manager at Fundbox
Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.We offer incredible benefits including:
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage (1 plan even covers 100% of benefits)
A Macbook and office set up stipend
401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
Generous vacation policy with quota relief
$200/month for UberEats + snacks & drinks in office
Quarterly stipend for wellness activities
Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented Partner Marketing Manager to join our product marketing team and help us continue our rapid growth by leveraging both new and established partners. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of partners—from Fortune 500 companies to start ups—to help SMB’s get access to credit through various co-marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate has experience in B2B partner marketing, executing campaigns across a wide variety of partners and initiatives, and in the fintech industry.In this role, you will
- Drive campaign execution for strategic and acquisition-focused partnerships
- Collaborate with the Partnerships team to prioritize partners and set shared goals and co-marketing priorities
- Recommend strategy for and gain partner commitment to run joint marketing efforts
- Develop and project manage the development and execution of campaign assets (emails, landing pages, case studies, promos, tradeshow collateral, etc.)working with Marketing, Compliance and UX design team specialists
- Partner closely with the Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to get partner initiatives prioritized
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners, brokers and marketplaces and recommend improvements
- Position Fundbox as a thought leader
- At least 3 years of relevant combined experience in marketing, customer success, partner management, strategy, and business development
- Successful track record of launching co-marketing campaigns and GTM (go-to-market) for new partners
- Experience supporting events and trade shows
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and experience working closely with other teams, especially, business development, sales and marketing, across remote and global teams
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and project management skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute even when the path is ambiguous and dynamic
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in credit, payments, or fintech industry
- Experience in partner marketing or partner enablement
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for this Product Marketing Manager Role role who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.