Partner Marketing Manager at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager in Dania Beach, FL. The Partner Marketing Manager is a business owner and brand builder that fuels commerce through advertising across Chewy owned and operated sites and assets. You are a steward of the Chewy brand ensuring every customer experience (internal and external) meets our high-quality standards. We are looking for an experienced e-commerce marketer with vendor programming experience to join our Dania Beach, FL team. You will be responsible for creating marketing plans that drive sales and long term profitability for our brands and for Chewy, managing execution across site assets and channel leads, and leading inventory management for marketing assets.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaboratively develop marketing plans with the largest brands in the Pet Industry
- Maintain planning calendar, activate plans, monitor, analyze and share data based optimizations for continuous improvement
- Manage the paid media advertising budget for collaborative vendor-level programs
- Lead marketing relationships and marketing performance with partner brands.
- Develop in depth marketing proposals, from concept to contract, that drive value against vendor goals.
- Work closely with Category Management, Integrated Marketing, Site Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, and marketing channel leads to design and deliver impactful marketing campaigns
- Meticulously own multiple projects; ensuring clearly articulated strategies with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize projects as needed, so that nothing falls through the cracks
- Plan and manage onsite placement of strategic business priorities to drive awareness and trial
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS with minimum of 5 years in vendor, category or shopper marketing and/or agency positions, product management or category management.
- Advanced working knowledge of the E-Commerce platform and framework, as well as digital and traditional marketing tactics and KPIs. Proficient e-commerce and retail business acumen
- Ability to use data analysis to inform business opportunities and translate those into action plans.
- Proven ability to influence across the organization, including with members of Leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel domestically when needed
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact H[email protected]