Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Aircall is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to build and execute a successful marketing plan with the NA Partnership team. The Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with the Partnership team as well as the Channel Partner team to support revenue, pipeline and partners relationships - by collaborating with key partners such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom, Zendesk and many more and by supporting our app Marketplace growth.
What you'll do:
- Develop and grow Partner and Channel Partners relationships with marketing counterparts
- Drive and oversee the overall partner marketing strategy and program for Aircall in NA. Develop an understanding of partners' needs and how to best position Aircall in our core market
- In collaboration with the Partner team, identify key partners to collaborate with in order to help grow Aircall’s presence
- Build co-marketing plans with partner accounts and drive localized co-marketing initiatives and execution. Develop and execute marketing programs with key strategic partners (i.e. Campaigns in a box, webinars, live events)
- Support partners through marketing and sales resources - with sales and technical content, including sales resources, sales tools, information, and insights to increase our revenue and brand awareness through partners
- Manage partner marketing budgets and analyze the effectiveness of co-marketing campaigns to determine business growth and how to prioritize resources
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software or SaaS required
- Experience in working with partners or partner organizations to facilitate demand
- Experience in developing and executing fully integrated marketing plans according to the markets.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of SaaS products and customer trends
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.