Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Flex is here to change that! Flex is a multi-bill platform. We began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. We enable our users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With Flex, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Flex, you’ll help define and shape the way Property Management Companies market Flex to their residents. You’ll be responsible for driving B2B2C engagement through the funnel, while working closely with creative, marketing and analytics teams to test and optimize channel performance.
Property Management Companies are core to our business model and one of our most valuable customers. In this role you’ll develop vertically focused marketing toolkits that can be used at scale, while also partnering closely with top accounts to build and execute more individualized marketing strategies.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll have a direct impact on driving the growth and success of Flex. We're looking for an experienced and scrappy Co-Marketing Lead that has a proven record of executing high impact co-marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Design our B2B2C co-marketing strategy and roadmap to drive user acquisition through Property Management Companies (PMC).
- Own E2E execution of marketing campaigns, from ideation & brief development to wrap reporting on performance.
- Work closely with Partner Success teams to gain a deep understanding of our PMC customer, their marketing landscape and needs in order to increase co-marketing adoption.
- Maintain the marketing relationship with Tier 1 partners and develop a combined go-to-market strategy, while owning execution of the plan.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product & Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap and align on key partner launches.
- Analyze campaign and channel performance against objectives and communicate results with leadership.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, ideally with a focus on Co-Marketing.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, with discipline to ruthlessly prioritize based on business impact.
- Familiar with a B2B2C model and developing through-partner marketing that balances 2 brand voices and tones.
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel and tactics used to drive engagement at different stages.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage timelines to achieve business goals.
- Deep analytical skills - ability to translate key business questions into data questions, and subsequently drive insights through analytics and optimization.
- Ability to thrive in complex environments that require close collaboration across xfn teams.
- You have a strong bias for action and ability to move projects forward independently.
- Competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off + company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Free Flex subscription