Partner Marketing Manager EMEA at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
A newly created opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and architectures. Reporting to the Director of EMEA Partner Marketing; you’ll manage many moving parts, in a fast-moving environment.
You’ll work with our partners to develop and execute marketing-focused initiatives - primary segment responsibility will include Enterprise and Commercial Partners as well as Distribution. You’ll understand partner marketing, selling process, how to provide value-to and through enablement, demand generation and lead generation support.
You’ll lead the planning and execution of demand generation programs as well as balance the marketing programs and initiatives led by the partner. You’ll work closely with Regional Alliance Managers and the EMEA Distribution team to align with business plans to drive pipeline within the channel organisation.
- Develop a comprehensive rolling, bi-annual partner marketing plan for each region
- Coordinate the planning and execution of supported demand-creation activities both partner-led, distribution-led and Zscaler-led
- Monitor progress & measure results of all marketing campaigns through bi-weekly lead quality review, sales pipeline inspection & deal tracking
- Champion Partner Demand Center and leverage it for scale
- Collaborate with EMEA partner marketing to manage Co-Op budgets though quarterly fund planning
Ideally; You’ll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area, or equivalent experience marketing for technology companies; supporting channel marketing
- Strength in designing scale-based marketing programs
- Ability to set up workflow systems and processes
- Proficient in Excel, Salesforce.com, Adobe and Tableau
- Experience with development/maintenance of partner incentive programs, such as SPIFF, Rebates, etc.
- More importantly, you will be a builder with a can-do attitude
In return we’re offering:
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive base salary
- Equity in our business
- A range of employee benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.