Partner Marketing Manager (Cloud) at EDB
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
About the Role:
Reporting to the SVP of Cloud Sales & Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of global partner marketing initiatives for our exciting new BigAnimal product - a fully managed PostgreSQL in the cloud from the database fanatics at EDB. You’ll work closely with major cloud vendors such as Microsoft, AWS and Google.
- Develop and execute global marketing plans to drive co-selling activities with key cloud partners.
- Build awareness and drive engagement by Co-selling teams.
- Educate and inform Cloud partners of new campaigns, content, programs and events driven by global partner marketing.
- Own the partner marketing function in our newly-formed, Cloud focused marketing team
- Work closely with our new Cloud sales team and identified focus partners to develop joint marketing plans aligned to sales priorities.
- Influence at all levels and work effectively across functions/geographies with excellent communication skills.
- Evaluate program and partner performance and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Understanding of partner-driven business model
- 7+ years of working directly with partners, developing marketing campaigns
- 5+ of experience in relevant marketing activities for key Cloud partners such as Microsoft and AWS
- Event management skills to assist with managing partner events
- Exceptional planning and communications skills
- Advanced ability to deliver business presentations to both internal and external customers
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.