Partner Marketing Manager (Channel) at GitLab
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As the Partner Marketing Manager focused on our global DMR partners, you will work with our marketing, business development and sales teams to develop and execute global go-to-market strategies and programs to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for GitLab.
You will have a global charter to enable Select DMR partners within our growing partner and channel ecosystems. In addition, you’ll be responsible for crafting and implementing co-marketing campaigns targeting developers and IT professionals, to increase awareness and adoption of GitLab. You will work to shape go-to-market messaging and strategy for new offerings (inclusive of our Alliance partners) with our DMR partners and work with them to build an effective and scalable ecosystem.What you'll do in this role
- Deliver our worldwide channel marketing strategy to a group of Select DMR partners while training the regional field marketing team on regional execution that maximizes our reach and scale with these unique channel partners.
- Implement channel marketing initiatives, programs, communication vehicles, and sales tools to drive increased market adoption and channel revenue goals.
- In partnership with our Channel Programs team, coordinate enablement activity with our Global DMR partners to drive preference and end-user adoption,
- Manage MDF budget aligned to our Global DMR partners.
- Assist sales team in the development of actionable and measurable programs for our channel partners.
- Work with field marketing to execute channel marketing programs, regionally.
- Accurately track activity performance and provide well-informed recommendations on future resource and budget allocation.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to help evaluate activity and reseller effectiveness, conversion rate, and relative performance.
- Market to, and through our channel. Ensure prospective resellers understand the value of partnering with GitLab.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company channel goals.
- A seasoned marketing professional with experience managing complex, multi-quarter integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Someone who possesses a deep understanding of the channel, is a detail-oriented professional and has the ability to develop deep relationships with channel partners.
- A teammate who is comfortable making data driven decisions.
- A colleague who thrives in a positive, supportive and collaborative environment.
- A future GitLabber who is excited about joining a fast paced, high energy company that isn't afraid to try new things, seek out answers to questions not yet formed and to fail fast and move on.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.