We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as Campaign Manager to support our Inside Sales Team to drive awareness and business growth across specific market segments.
Our Global Partner Marketing team works as a close unit with our colleagues in the broader go to market team to drive pipeline at scale through initiatives to, through and with our partners. The team links a multitude of departments, ensuring that programs are developed, scaled and executed to fuel our significant growth aspirations.
The team is part of Global Demand Generation, working across different locations globally. You will report to the Director of Global Partner Marketing.
The partner marketing manager will define the strategy, development, execution, and measurement of global marketing programs and initiatives that deepen and strengthen relationships with key alliance partners and help support Celonis growth.
In this role, you will work closely with the global partner management team, field marketing and broader marketing teams to further drive awareness, adoption and execution of marketing programs with key alliance partners.
The work you'll do:
- Create joint coordinated marketing plans with assigned partner aligned to approved initiatives, including marketing activities such as virtual and live events, asset development and paid media
- Collaborate and execute on partner-based marketing strategy to drive awareness and adoption within core alliance partners.
- Bring to life partner based marketing strategy through identified tactics.
- Elevate brand awareness by driving and executing "through" partner marketing campaigns, tied to global campaign initiatives.
- Maintain a level of field-level-communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide oversight and accountability of partner development funds (MDF/BDF) and ensure ROI through methodical tracking and measurement.
- Act as the main marketing contact for partners at their global and regional level.
- Work closely with all applicable internal teams and stakeholders, to orchestrate all partner marketing activity within the partners.
- Advocate for partners within marketing and across the organization.
The qualifications you need:
- An understanding of partner marketing and creating sales-aligned marketing strategies
- Expertise in demand generation, and through-partner marketing execution
- Expertise in account base marketing and partner-based marketing execution
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and end-to-end programs that will fulfill strategic goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to embrace a hyper-growth mindset and inspire others to do the same
- Deadline and results-driven, effective planner
- 3+ years of partner/channel marketing experience
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 16 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .