Partner Marketing Lead, Helium at Chartboost (Remote)
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
The Chartboost Marketing team is seeking a Partner Marketing Lead to lead the charge for our rapidly growing partner ecosystem. This role will be responsible for developing and managing scalable partner programs that will drive business growth through. This position is ideal for an entrepreneurial partner marketing manager to apply their expertise to accelerate the growth of the partner ecosystem enabling growth of Chartboost’s Helium and other product lines working in close partnerships with product marketing & business teams.
As the Partner Marketing Lead you will develop and nurture current and future strategic partners for our flagship mediation product, Helium, and other products in Chartboost product portfolio. In this role, you will own discovery, development and execution on growth opportunities with our partner ecosystem through co-sponsored events, webinars, and industry facing collaterals. You will represent Chartboost as a spokesperson in various industry conferences and forums. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Business development, Sales, PM, PMMs and executives to bring your concepts to life.
Impact you will make :
- Support partner marketing efforts including building a demand generation engine, developing co-branded campaigns, conducting insights research and more to help business solution providers
- Create and deliver partner facing assets such as best practices guides, co-marketing guidelines, turn key campaigns kits, thought leadership content, etc.
- Build relationships with the partner sales team to understand their needs and support the GTM initiatives through new scaled marketing initiatives.
- Proactive collaboration with cross functional teams such as Partnerships, Legal and Finance to build and support partner marketing programs such as MDF to ensure partner investments drive clear RoI.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of partner marketing, marketing, business development, customer success, or partner management roles. Experience in mobile gaming, mobile in-app adtech, mediation platforms is highly desirable.
- Passion for building strong relationships and collaborating effectively with external partners as well as cross functional teams internally.
- Deep expertise in drafting and creating content focused on various audiences such as internal teams, partners and customers.
- Ability to self start, plan, prioritize and stay on top of goals and deliverables in a fast moving environment with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent writing, presentation and public speaking skills, with the ability to engage and motivate audience, especially in high stake environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.