Partner Marketing and Communications Co-Op at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
- As our Partner Marketing and Communications Co-Op, you will be working on the Global Partner Marketing team
- You will have the opportunity to work broadly across Acquia's marketing department and with opportunities for regional impact in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific
- You will have the opportunity to help define and translate the Acquia brand and position into engaging and digestible communication and enablement content for Acquia's growing partner ecosystem and prospective partners.
- This talented co-op will be responsible for championing and growing the Acquia brand by helping to expand our sponsored content and marketing programs with prospectus design into a $1m+ program.
- We are looking for a 1H 2022 co-op to help develop and execute an editorial strategy that supports our thought leadership, social, influencer marketing, and internal/external events.
- He/she will be responsible for turning engagement insights into a communications strategy from concept to execution across all channels and branding.
- The ideal individual that will succeed in this role must be: collaborative, a self-starter, deadline-driven, versatile and will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Report to the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing of Partner Marketing and work directly on co-marketing and to-partner marketing opportunities
- Support the ideation, creation of concepts, and writing/proof-reading of high-performing content across a number of channels, including blog posts, emails, newsletters, and social media
- Partner with our creative designers in marketing on video, digital, and print content supporting a wide variety of internal and external marketing including events, swag apparel, social media, collateral, and web
- Manage communication between internal and external partners
- Help to inform, involve, and engage our channel team through a variety of methods and channels, including supporting our internal comms and portals, global newsletters, as well as events such as bootcamps, appreciation events, webinars, and various team-building activities.
- Ensure that our team’s deadlines are being met to render monthly deliverables on Asana or internal tracking mechanisms
- 2-3+ years of writing experience for a university paper, media publication, and/or in a professional business setting is preferred
- You embody our core values and have an exceptional initiative to create and enhance world-class communications
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are a plus!
- Keen eye for detail and excellent editing skills
- Ability to translate complex topics into clear, concise language
- Ability to write in a compelling, original voice
- Passion for impacting the world through creative storytelling
- Ability to submit outstanding work with a quick turnaround
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and digital optimization
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro a plus!); Canva, Jira, DOMO, Gainsight, (also a plus)
- Cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Must be a current junior or senior college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree in marketing, PR, and/or journalism.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.