Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Craft and drive Paid Social strategy through an integrated approach to Search. Leveraging your expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!) and collaborating closely with SEO, Analytics & Creative to help grow your clients' bottom line
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship-- learning about the business, their goals, new opportunities, and how their day is going
- Oversee day-to-day campaign strategy & management, acting as a champion for big data and making keyword recommendations at scale. You'll ensure analyses and client recommendations are, at the very least, rooted in both paid and organic data-- supporting audience research, ad copy and asset creation, landing page recommendations/testing, and performance analysis along the way
- Prepare and lead presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You're the tried-and-true business partner that client's dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You've managed Paid Social campaigns across a wide range of engines (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest) plus have experience with management platforms (Sprout, Sprinklr, Marin, and/or Kenshoo social.)
- You're no newbie to the world of automation. You know when & where to get precious time back by using big data, automation, machine learning so you can keep growing your skills!
- You thrive on a challenge-- rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; you’ve got hands-on experience running campaigns and it’s made you the subject matter expert you are today
- Paid Social may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You're all about channel integration and leveraging data from SEO, Paid Search and Analytics to build smarter Paid Social strategies. You may not have all the answers, but you know where to go and who to ask
- You know the world of Social changes fast and it excites you! You're all over the latest emerging trends, tools, technologies, and data sets. You see the future of Machine Learning and AI in Social. You stay on top of new and evolving targeting options and ad formats. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it, making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your passion for Paid Social stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues and industry peers-- through 1:1s, Lunch 'n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements. Facebook Blueprint certified too? Awesome!
- Your skills stretch beyond Paid Social-- you're savvy with Excel, Google Suite, data viz tools and you have an A+ in data literacy. You understand data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality