Paid Social Associate (Remote Optional) at Basis Technologies
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s national Paid Social team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid social media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These Centrons are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will provide support to the Paid Social team and be primarily responsible for execution related to launch and maintenance of ongoing campaigns. You will be learning the details of social media strategy and performance while also gaining an understanding of Centro processes and best practices. You will contribute by:
- Launching, QA'ing, and analyzing paid social campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Reddit, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Monitoring pacing and performance of campaigns to ensure they deliver in full
- Facilitating creative trafficking and working alongside the Campaign Ad Ops team to receive, QA, and implement trafficking materials and creative templates
- Researching and suggesting new opportunities to expand our product offerings
- Improving internal and external documents
- Formatting materials in Excel and PPT to be used for presentations and case studies
- Developing an understanding of the social media and digital advertising industry
- Understanding what it means to cultivate “Raving Fan” service through quality of work and service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0-1 year of professional experience in social advertising
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest & passion for advertising, digital media, & media planning & buying
- Knowledge of social media management platforms Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, & Pinterest
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Education focused in advertising, digital media, or communications
- Previous internship/professional experience being hands on with media planning or digital advertising
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- An understanding of programmatic technology
- Basis experience
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.