WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Basis Technologies national Paid Search team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid search media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These Beeps are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is responsible for managing specific search campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring search RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will also contribute by:
- Developing keyword builds and providing volume estimates for search RFP requests
- Launching and optimizing paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing, ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Working actively with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understanding media plan objectives and how paid search will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Mentoring Paid Search Associates
- Acting in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years of paid search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for paid search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems such as Kenshoo or Search Ads 360
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pull and analyze reports on Google Ads and Bing search engines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Google AdWords certified
- Experience using Search Ads 360
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
- Past experience working in agency setting
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.