Code3 is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. Code3’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, Code3 stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on Code3 to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
The Paid Search team is a group of experts that are focused on consistently improving results for our clients using industry best practices and cutting edge thought leadership. In this role, you’ll be developing advanced strategic recommendations, executing complex paid search campaigns and delivering campaign performance results to our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your paid search skills and solve challenges of all shapes and sizes for some of the largest brands in the world.
This is a new team within the organization that is responsible for providing paid search services to our client. As a new member of this growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of paid search campaign setup, optimization and reporting.
- Build, launch, and optimize paid search campaigns on engines such as Google and Bing with a focus on flawless execution and exceeding KPIs
- Perform keyword research, write ad copy, select landing pages, tag URLs, structure campaigns and more
- Help optimize paid search campaigns an a never ending quest to improve results for our clients
- Analyze search queries for new keyword and negative keyword opportunities
- Generate reports for both internal teams and the client to indicate performance and trends across keywords, ad groups, campaigns, ad copy and more.
- Recommend and implement optimizations to existing campaigns to improve overall performance
- Perform campaign QA on your own campaigns, plus those built by others on the team
- Provide data and insights to in-market teams for campaign wrap-ups and larger reporting deliverables such as QBRs
- BA or equivalent, preferably in marketing, finance or business
- Previous experience building ad campaigns in platforms such as Google or Facebook helpful, but not required
- Comfortable with manipulating data in spreadsheet platforms such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with giving presentations and creating decks in Microsoft Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Willingness and excitement to learn new skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, team player
Some of the ways we'll support you
- Full benefits, 401k (with match) & generous pension program
- Thoughtful parental leave and return program
- Ample PTO, holidays, and holiday closure in December
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Commitment to transparent DE&I practices
- Convenient, snack stocked office spaces in awesome cities
COVID-19 vaccination: Code3 complies with all federal and state guidance around COVID-19 vaccination. We require all employees who work in a Code3 office or attend in-person work-related events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who are not vaccinated may not attend in-person work related events.