Paid Search Manager (Remote) at Public.com
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
To support our continued growth, we are searching for an outstanding candidate to lead ASO and paid search as part of Public.com’s acquisition strategy. Working closely with the Director of User Acquisition, you’ll ideate, plan, and execute on our search strategy, which includes Apple Search Ads, SEM, ASO and overall keyword research. You will play a highly impactful role in developing our search strategy, copy testing, and optimizing the experience to acquire new customers. You will be responsible for growing our organic footprint in the App Store and defining the roadmap for continued growth in paid search channels. You will incorporate data, research, and product sense to inform strategies while managing multiple KPIs.
- Work closely with the Director of Acquisition Marketing to allocate and manage a multi-million dollar budget across a number of search based paid and organic media channels.
- Translate overarching company goals into objectives, key results, and processes for search ads.
- Effectively communicate your team’s results to the leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with brand marketing, product, and analytics to prioritize growth initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a performance marketing role, preferably at a consumer tech company
- Experience with Apple Search Ads, Google Search, and keyword research
- Experience with creative testing and copywriting for ASO is a big plus.
- Experience managing large scale search campaigns; experience with app acquisition is a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution
- Familiarity with metrics like CPA, IPM, and LTV and how to impact them
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to break down unfamiliar, possibly daunting problems into manageable bits and deliver solutions
- Experience in fintech or another highly regulated industry
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.