Paid Search Manager at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
We are looking for a Paid Search Manager for our collaborative Acquisition Marketing team. You will manage the SEM strategy, focusing on driving high quality visitors to download the Fetch Rewards app from paid and organic channels, including app stores, websites and search engines. With an analytical lens, you’ll manage Fetch’s paid advertising budget and continuously optimize ad spend to drive higher conversions. You’ll work with our Head of Search to develop our SEM strategies and executive programs to improve our ranking for high-value terms. The role will require in depth Google Ads and Google Analytics experience.
This is a full-time remote position anywhere in the United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and implementing SEM campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Analyzing campaigns with an acute attention to detail.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
Skills we believe you’ll need for the position:
- 4 years' SEM experience managing Google PPC campaigns, Google Ads, and Google Analytics experience.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM.
- In-depth experience with analytics tools.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
What we’ll offer you:
- Stock options
- Top-notch insurance for people & pets
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Work From Home Flexibility
- 401k / Retirement Plan + Match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Full-Time Wellness Coach
- Work/life balance - we were featured in Forbes list, “2021 America’s Best Start-Ups”
- Unique, pet-friendly office space
- Internal mobility and growth
- Autonomy in your role