WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s national Paid Search team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid search media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These Centrons are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The Paid Search Account Manager will report into the Group VP, Paid Search, and will be responsible for overseeing the growth, strategic development, and execution of paid search and YouTube initiatives for assigned clients. This is an individual contributor role, working alongside the paid search team to service priority accounts. As the Paid Search Account Manager, you will also collaborate closely with peers in Client and Media Services, Analytics, Media Operations, Client Strategy, and Sales to deliver exceptional client service by being the face by running the day-to-day operations of the paid search campaigns and helping lead client conversations. You must demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the paid search landscape and provide clients with a strong POV on how to most effectively meet their business objectives. You will also translate client business objectives into media strategies, and working in tandem with key client stakeholders to ensure campaigns are generating performance-driven results is a key function of the team. You will contribute by:
- Partnering with the Client and Media Services team by ensuring successful onboarding of new clients and team members, implementing processes, upholding service level agreements, and ensuring a cohesive client experience
- Developing a strong relationship with clients and acting as a go-to person for day to day questions related to paid search campaigns and initiatives
- Independently, and in partnership with Client Strategy, providing strategic direction and leading execution of comprehensive paid search and YouTube media strategies against assigned accounts with an eye toward improving performance and ensuring a high quality of work
- Regularly leading or contributing to client meetings, offering points-of-view, recommendations and ideas for optimizing campaign performance and media budgets.
- Driving client retention on assigned accounts and supporting revenue growth initiatives in partnership with Search Leadership and Client and Media Services Leadership
- Identifying gaps in team skillsets and providing feedback to Paid Search Directors and Group VP’s to develop training programs and educational initiatives
- Leading and contributing to regular internal account review sessions to ensure alignment between cross-functional teams and search team resources from both a strategic and executional standpoint
- Evaluating areas of opportunity as well as signs of account strain and working collaboratively with Sales, Client Strategy, CMS and the Search Director to improve and strengthen client relationships
- Partnering closely with Sales, Search Director, Client Strategy, and CMS to provide pre-sale support for client RFP’s by brainstorming and recommending new strategic opportunities
- Illustrating an ability to connect paid search strategies back to larger client business objectives, collaborating closely with Client Strategy and CMS counterparts to build a holistic media plan and performance story
- Contributing to Centro's culture, upholding the company values, leading by example, and motivating team members to succeed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in paid search execution across all Google, Microsoft Bing, YouTube, Amazon, Apple and more
- Strong strategic planning experience
- Proven track record leading (recommend guiding) large priority accounts and serving as the primary escalation point for client requests
- Advanced communication skills when working with both clients/prospects and internal teams, with the ability to receive and respond appropriately to feedback and requests with impeccable follow through
- Advanced knowledge of search measurement, media attribution, and tools available to help monitor campaign performance results, with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate findings to clients
- Ability to become an expert in each client’s business and industry, with a willingness to embrace new tasks and a passion to grow client relationships
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
Base salary starting at $80,000
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.