Trevelino/Keller is a pretty cool agency in the digital public relations and marketing space. We’ve had some years where our growth has been off the charts, like 4th fastest growing in the country. It’s not always about fastest though. Sometimes it’s about being the best, like “One of the 30 Best Firms to Work for in North America. What is most important to us though is retention, and we know it’s tricky in the agency landscape. Some agencies are always hiring because they’re always replacing. We get it, after all, we lost two promising practitioners over the last 18 years. Of course, no firm is perfect. And we have no expectation that the next great addition to our team will be either because the only way to be the best is to stumble a little every now and then without losing your footing. So, consider T/K because we have just enough practices to stumble your way to greatness -- Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Franchising, Government, Lifestyle, and Environment., plenty of exposure to the services we think are most relevant today -- public relations, integrated marketing, and creative services and a chance to rub elbows with our creative folks who work under Groovy Studios. How sweet is that? So much so our cup runneth over. Seriously, come for the culture, the experience, and the challenge. Come to live a little. Check us out at www.trevelinokeller.com.
Trevelino/Keller is in search of a Paid Media Specialist who can’t wait to challenge themselves in the non-siloed world of B2B and B2C marketplaces.
Responsibilities and Duties
Recognizing this is an integrated marketing position, we anticipate that you can crush it in paid search, social media advertising, campaign development, and execution and reporting. What you don’t know, we’ll coach, train and develop, along with our differentiated point of view in 360 Reputation Marketing.
The ideal T/K addition balances client management with program execution. To mix things up, we will throw you into the occasional new business involvement and any one of our awesome agency initiatives.
This position is the bridge between being a force on execution to balancing execution and client leadership. More than any other level, this person has the opportunity and the responsibility to lead as well as incubate less experienced staff. That is how we build the next generation of rock stars.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of Paid Search/Digital Media
- Like being around people, managing teams across multiple disciplines, developing programming, tracking budgets, and participating in the execution of programs.
- Ability to think on your feet, or someone else’s, so you can develop strategies including company launches, market roll-outs, new product introductions, and more.
- Experience managing multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Experience with advertising tools - Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager.
- Experience with keyword research and the ability to present campaign examples utilizing tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Moz.
- Knowledge of optimization techniques – keywords, campaigns caps, targeting. Familiar and comfortable using audience, location, and device bid adjustments.
- Ability to develop testing structures and compile client-facing deliverables based on performance.
- Understanding of tagging and tracking solutions.
- Basic WordPress knowledge.
- Familiar with CRM systems and what role they play.
- Familiar with the process of creating and optimizing landing page
- Knowledge of Tableau or Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Experience using an automated bidding platforms is plus.
- Data modeling and statistical analysis is a plus.
- Eager and fast learner with a willingness to help the team when needed.
- Reads blogs, publications, and more to keep up with new trends.
Benefits and the Life-Long Perks
We feel really good about our package, including the money, a sweet performance bonus, all the healthcare coverage our provider provides [like 100%], no joke professional development programs and rewards, good old fashioned 401k program with a match, and a PTO (paid time off) package that starts at 23 days per year. Salary requirement is kind of important so don’t leave that blank.
Then there’s commission time. We call it X10. Just introduce us to a friend, college pal, distant cousin, even a stranger that leads to business and you score 10 percent of the fees for one year. It’s a sweet deal.
We have a few perks along the way, but seriously, there's really too many to mention. Let’s just say there’s a lot of free stuff, some shopping, tasty beverages, excursions, and random acts of entertainment.
Lastly, our offices are in West Midtown in King Plow Arts Center. Easily the hippest [yes, we used that word] part of town. Who doesn’t want to work in a warehouse loft? It will feel like home, which by the way you can work from in our hybrid workplace model. Interested? I wouldn’t waste time. We hate to disappoint candidates.