The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Paid Media Manager to help us launch and scale lead generation efforts across a variety of digital platforms. Working in partnership with the Design, Sales, and Marketing teams, you will help create demand for our product.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about crafting user acquisition & lead nurturing campaigns that also provide a great user experience. This role is a great fit for someone who is interested in marketing a technical product with multiple touch points.
- Launch and scale of a variety of paid media efforts (SEM, PPC, Paid Social)
- Research & explore new channels to expand marketing efforts
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign optimization
- Report on campaign efforts (Conversion Volume, CPA, A/B tests, etc.)
- Collaborate, share, and receive feedback from multiple teams (design, sales, product, etc.) to ensure campaign alignment
- Keep up with the latest in digital marketing (trends, new platforms, privacy, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in paid media - ideally at a digital marketing agency, in tech, or B2B
- Expertise across paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to blend quantitative & qualitative data to optimize campaign performance
- Detail-oriented, results-driven & proactive - continuously providing ideas, feedback and results to scale marketing efforts
Experience with marketing technology & integrations (CMSs, A/B Testing Tools, Landing Page Builders, CRMs, etc.)
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Design and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $72,000-$92,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 1 hour interview with the Demand Generation Manager, Mike Kochis
- 30 minute interview with Business Intelligence Manager, Anna Li
- Brief take-home exercise
- 1 hour interview with VP of Marketing, Lynette Grinter
- 45 minute interview to meet the broader team
- 30 minute interview with VP of Revenue, Derrick Wolbert
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.