Paid Media Associate at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll execute and measure the effectiveness of Seer’s Paid Media strategies through an integrated approach to search, growing your expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!!) and collaborating closely with SEO to best serve your clients
- You’ll leverage big data to make keyword recommendations at scale. Rooting your analysis and client recommendations in both paid and organic data
- You will unlock new opportunities for clients and save hours of valuable time through automation and machine learning, leveraging Paid Media management platforms and analyzing data at scale
- You’ll create + test ad copy and landing pages rooted in data to ensure that customers have the most relevant experience, driving optimal results for your clients
- You’ll spend your days in the data. Keeping client goals and target audiences top of mind, you pull insights from time of day data, geographic location, user's search funnel (and more!) to drive holistic, data-driven optimizations-- maximizing ROI and saving clients money *cha-ching*
- We're big on knowledge sharing, and you are too!! You'll contribute to the Seer blog, industry forums, and grow your thought leadership skills from the ground up
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Your exposure to Paid Media stretches across various platforms [Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter]
- You take your client's success personally. It shines through your analysis of client performance-- managing large data sets across multiple channels to protect your clients' dollars. Automation is your friend. Between Supermetrics and Google Data Studio, you're able to keep a close pulse on how we're pacing and never miss a beat
- You know the world of Paid Media changes fast! To keep pace, you're all over the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies. Reading industry blogs and case studies, then bringing them back to share and level up your team
- No doubt you’re results-oriented. Your killer attention to detail allows you to thoroughly analyze Big Data across disparate data sources, extracting valuable insights for your clients
- Even though your role focuses largely on strategy implementation, you’re always eager to share your ideas-- transforming technical insights into easily digestible recommendations
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and the Google Suite. Savvy with data viz tools like Power BI or Tableau too? Say no more!
- Your top-notch time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines
- While you're building your digital marketing skills, they already stretch beyond Paid Media-- you have a grasp on Excel, Google Suite, data viz tools and you have an A+ in data literacy. You have a baseline understanding of data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality