Outbound Demand Generation Manager at AlertMedia
The Outbound Demand Generation Manager will help us turn more prospects into happy customers via thoughtful, measured, and professional bottom-of-funnel marketing campaigns. We’re grateful for the opportunity to help organizations protect their people and their business, and the Outbound Demand Generation Manager will create strategic programs to support the sales team in nurturing leads, creating opportunities, and accelerating existing pipeline.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are passionate about finding creative ways to hit your goals. You enjoy working hand-in-hand with the sales team to push leads down the funnel, start valuable conversations, and accelerate the deal cycle. You are comfortable being an expert in what’s working, what’s not, and what we should do more of to ensure we hit our targets. You take extreme ownership of everything you’re responsible for and are driven to continual improvement.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Lead integrated strategy for Bottom-of-Funnel marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel pipeline acceleration programs for AlertMedia’s prospective customers. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our opportunity goals are met according to plan.
- Transform leads and MQLs into SRLs; increasing engagement with our current database, driving product awareness, and igniting conversations for our sales team.
- Drive end-to-end campaign orchestration from strategy, collaborating with the larger marketing team on execution, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Own a quarterly calendar of BOF collateral, product tour webinars, nurture programs, ads, gifting, campaigns to re-engage previously lost opportunities, and other efforts to drive opportunities.
- Analyze performance of various marketing channels to identify opportunities to increase conversions.
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the sales team. Meet with members of the sales team frequently to gather feedback on wins and losses to better understand what’s motivating our buyers.
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Goals driven individual that will go above and beyond to ensure we meet our numbers
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Creative problem solver, with a track record of creating unique solutions to complex problems
- Skilled project manager with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.