Software is changing the world, and we're at the center of it all. With more than 35,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we're advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket-and we're just getting started. Driven by honest values, which are embedded in our culture, and consistent revenue growth, we're out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam to San Francisco, we're looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment. Atlassian. Powered by You
About the team
Our Paid Marketing Team is responsible for executing and measuring marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attract new audiences, and ultimately add new customers to our growing community. You'll join an outstanding team that is a critical growth engine for the company. The team works cross-functionally across with key partners in Product, Analytics, Experiment, and Engineering.
About the role
Atlassian is seeking a Paid Social Manager to accelerate growth for our paid social
channels. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use your knowledge and expertise to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data-first and use data to inform decisions.
You will join the paid performance team and use paid social media tactics to drive new user acquisition for Atlassian products. As our hands-on paid social media marketing specialist, you will be working closely with the paid performance team and responsible for handling and scaling our paid social campaigns. A self-starter with a deep understanding of paid social campaigns, bid strategy optimization, audience segmentation, analytics, and testing
More about you:
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization, and reporting in your DNA
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in paid social media running campaigns across multiple devices, audience segmentation, analytics, reporting, and testing
- Proficiency with all major paid social media channels and have experience in leading paid social media in the B2B space is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in manipulating data sets (e.g. creating pivot tables / VLOOKUP / handling budget/performance)
- Highly organized and very detail-driven. Proven record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Responsible for creating and supervising the performance of our paid social campaigns, constantly optimizing the efficiency and scale of our campaigns.
- Analyze large data sets and generate thoughtfully impactful reports and provide recommendations for expansion and efficiency
- Knowledge of tracking (UTM creations & DCM click trackers) and tagging
- Inform, launch, and measure all paid social media experiments (e.g. incrementality, bid testing, creative testing, etc.)
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Work closely with the broader Paid Performance Marketing
- Team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
- Experience collaborating with Marketing Analytics, Product Marketers, and Creative development teams
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Cares about the output and the quality of the results
- A true passion for the industry and a drive to be the best - you'll help us define the future of Online Marketing at Atlassian!
- A dedication & love for the work and team and a desire to make the team better in all aspects
- Smartly and Mediaocean(4C) experience
- Experience with data presentation and visualization using Tableau
It's great, but not required if:
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.