Media Trafficking Coordinator at MERGE (Kansas City, MO)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Media Trafficking Coordinator, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
As our Media Trafficking Coordinator, you'll be responsible for the delivery and trafficking of integrated advertising campaign assets, including TV, radio, digital display, online video, print and out of home. Your keen sense of detail will enable you to coordinate and facilitate the delivery of numerous assets to the right people at the right time, ultimately driving successful ad campaigns and strong business performance for our clients.
Your proactive approach and can-do attitude will make you a vital part of the team. Your key roles & responsibilities will include:
- Plan, organize, and control daily processes while identifying any necessary/needed improvements for maximum efficiency and quality.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure final assets are created to match media plan specs.
- Deliver all assets to corresponding media partners using required scheduling instructions and partner-specific file transfer process (where noted).
- Ensure campaigns are launched on time and any delivery/partner issues are communicated back to the team in a timely manner.
- Oversee implementation of all ad operations requirements for campaigns - tracking, tagging, naming conventions and performance monitoring with close attention to detail.
- Troubleshoot issues with delivery, performance, deadlines quickly and confidently.
- Act as liaison between media partners and agency teams to ensure strong partnership and open communication.
- Maintain execution accuracy with regular status updates and key tracking measures.
These are the required qualifications for which we’re looking:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role as a media trafficker
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, and responsive
- Agile, open-mind and easily adaptable to learn new technologies and tools. (Experience using the following tools is an added bonus: Workfront, Egnyte, Tylie Tandem and SharePoint)
- Driven by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment, high sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach to teamwork and problem solving
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!