Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
The Media Strategy Manager role serves as the foundation of intelligence and strategy for Spreetail’s Advertising team. This role builds marketplace-based media programs for a cross-section of brands. The ideal candidate uses a data-driven approach combining audience, marketplace, seasonality, and competitive data to build efficient and effective full-funnel paid media campaigns driving ecommerce sales.
How you will achieve success:
- Build full-funnel media plans across key retail partners including Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target, Criteo, Home Depot, Wayfair, and many others.
- Develop budget recommendations with supporting rationale to achieve revenue targets for our brands.
- Maintain relationships with the marketplace and key media partners to stay current on performance trends and best practices, new paid media offerings, test opportunities, and compliance.
- Partner with the Retail Media Programs team to build and propose holistic media programs for the brands we sell, and with the Advertising Investment team to support best-in-class campaign execution through strategic alignment.
- Identify new paid media opportunities and work cross-functionally to secure funding and execute.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- 5-8years’ experience in paid digital media planning, buying, strategy, or campaign management for retail/ecommerce brands and products. Preference is given to candidates with paid search and display experience.
- Experience executing within Amazon on paid search (AMS), display (AMG/AAP), merchandising (A9), earned/customer reviews. Additional ecommerce/retail advertising experience within Walmart, eBay, Target, Criteo, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to curate, from start to finish, a full-funnel media plan recommendation with supporting rationale.
- Ability to build a deep familiarity with a broad range of paid media solutions across marketplaces, platforms, and technology, and can easily find solutions for different client needs.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties, and/or projects; Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 87 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description