Media Buyer, Paid Social at MediaMonks (Remote)
About the opportunity:
In the Media Buyer, Paid Social position, you will help to shape and execute the online marketing strategies, develop and optimize highly-effective paid social campaigns, with the goal to increase customer base and engagement levels. This is a role where you will partner with client managers and innovation leaders from one of our major technology clients. The ideal candidate match for our culture is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Humility and collaboration are also a big part of their DNA. Sound like you? Then let’s get acquainted!
At this time during COVID-19, all positions are exclusively work from home. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, your time will be spent in our office, though frequency is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies and campaigns for our client’s products
- Drive and execute paid campaigns across major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok and others
- Train and provide strategic consulting to client teams
- Learn, follow and demonstrate a strong understanding of internal policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting
- Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall growth strategy
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc)
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to help drive success in meeting their goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development
What we need of you:
- Fluency in English is a must have
- At least 3 years of experience in social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter with proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid marketing campaigns
- Exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- Exceptional presentation skills, comfortable speaking about and presenting data to clients
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Someone who is proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with strong performance in undergraduate coursework and demonstrated analytical success
- Knowledge of Ad Servers, campaign optimization tools, and/or online tracking technology preferred
- Knowledge of Google Ads Platform and Google Marketing Platform a big plus
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- Unlimited Discretionary PTO
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.