GR0 is looking for an entrepreneurial Paid Search Media Buyer who is passionate about all things digital advertising and can expertly analyze data to extract actionable business outcomes.
This role reports and optimizes GR0’s unique blend of D2C e-commerce, B2B lead generation, and Google Ads client accounts. We need a strategic thinker with an analytical mind who can cross-functionally project manage, provide the highest level of service to our clients, and add to our company culture.
If you’re interested in being part of a special and rapidly GR0ing Google Ads team with a collective mission to scale businesses and bring our customers joy, we encourage you to apply!
What you'll do:
- Download, analyze, and present Google Ads performance data clearly and concisely, and find actionable insights that help increase client returns.
- Track each account’s optimizations to include in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client reports.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to display each client’s progress, including charts and graphs showing account growth.
- Assist in developing campaign optimization strategies based on your performance analyses.
- Extract insight from various data sources, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, and client-side performance dashboards.
- Identify relevant trends and provide well-developed recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Keep up with digital advertising newsletters, blogs, and influencers to stay current, applying relevant best practices to your work.
- Manage various projects with competing priorities, deadlines, and expectations, liaising between internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years of direct Google Ads and/or Google Analytics interface experience.
- A history of digital advertising and/or analytical experience in an agency or similarly fast-paced company.
- An adamant adherence to standard operating procedures, embracing the importance of process and routine.
- Experience creating, organizing, and presenting data in clean, organized reports to internal stakeholders, external partners, and clients.
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets experience.
- An in-depth understanding of Excel tools, including but not limited to vlookup, pivot tables, basic formulas/filtering, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Motivation to seek and present growth opportunities to internal stakeholders.
Who are you:
- You are extremely passionate about digital advertising and interested in learning more about how to scale businesses online.
- You prioritize transparency, accountability, and communications.
- You are adept at juggling competing deadlines and priorities while remaining self-motivated, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- You are comfortable in a fluid environment, and you embrace learning and contributing to a rapidly growing startup.
- You work best in an environment where constructive feedback is the norm, and you can professionally give and receive feedback to help you and others develop.
- You are a highly ambitious, results-driven critical thinker who constantly strives for success.
- You have a can-do attitude, are resourceful, and take initiative to get things done.
What does the hiring process entail?
- Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Google Ads Media Buyer opportunity.
- Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) - Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 20-30 minutes to complete.
- Stage 3 (Initial Interview) - The first video interview with one of our Co-Heads of Google Ads, Michael Uribe, will involve 45 minutes of reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap. You will have ample time to ask questions about GR0, the Google Ads Team, and this particular opportunity.
- Stage 4 (Hiring Manager Interview) - Your final video interview will be with our other Co-Head of Google Ads, Tyler Rhodes, who will gauge your potential to excel in the role and provide you with the chance to clarify expectations with your possible future manager.
- Stage 5 (Co-Founders Connect) - The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Miller, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias.
- Stage 6 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual compensation for this role is market competitive - $70,000 - $80,000 (commensurate with experience), as well as company stock options.
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Hybrid Work Environment - You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, GR0 is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused exclusively on igniting organic growth for direct-to-consumer and business-to-business startups and established brands. GR0 empowers these brands to build powerful online brands using a highly technical, best-in-class approach that delivers value and experience to consumers, and engagement and sales for brands.
GR0’s notable awards and achievements include:
Glassdoor’s “Top CEOs” (2021)
Clutch’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” (2022)
Comparably’s “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” (2021, 2022)
Comparably’s “Best Company for Career Growth” (2021)
Built In’s Moxie Women in Tech Awards (2021, 2022)
At GR0, we put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters openness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different to further learn from one another. GR0 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.