Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Delivery team
Our Delivery team is committed to building and supporting the Interview Engineering community at Karat. As one of the most central teams in the organization, we have a direct impact on not only the bottom line of business but also on the evolution of the recruiting industry.What you will do
As our Marketplace Growth Operations Associate, you will develop and execute Karat’s global strategy to find and onboard high-quality Interview Engineers. You will be responsible for planning, testing, and scaling online and offline acquisition programs that help us grow the Interview Engineer network quickly and efficiently.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Build and optimize how we acquire and further grow our Interview Engineering community
- Manage funnel performance, owning metrics like conversion, CAC, and LTV
- Use data to innovate and execute on Interview Engineer acquisition strategies and test new channels
- Build supply growth models to forecast monthly supply targets, using demand projections as a starting point, and implement plans to ensure sufficient supply
- Perform user research to deeply understand our key personas
- Use user data, both qualitative & quantitative, to continually improve the applicant & on-boarding experience to increase conversion rates.
- 5+ years solving operational challenges at a startup
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable in Microsoft Excel; enjoys building models and slicing data to glean new insights
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable building structure and process, as well as operating in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Bias towards action, and an ownership mentality
- Ability to shift between high-level strategy and hands-on execution
- History of consistently delivering on monthly targets
- Experience implementing creative, forward-thinking solutions in an untapped space
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].