Marketing Technology Specialist at SpaceIQ (Remote)
iOFFICE + SpaceIQ is making workplaces smarter and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to iOFFICE + SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
As a Marketing Technology Specialist, you will be directly responsible for oversite, management, and maintenance of the marketing technology platforms (websites and SaaS) within the Marketing Department. You will act as both marketing and technology expert in this cross-functional role, and you're equally comfortable discussing marketing technology as well as the strategies and trends impacting their use. You will also advise clients on technical and creative issues, choose and implement solutions like content management or tag management systems, and ensure safety and trade compliance of systems and products.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketing Technology systems and be the super-user, driving improvements and best practices
- Administrate, configure, and serve as support the internal marketing technology platforms including HubSpot, Oktopost, ZoomInfo, Allbound, Marketo, and others as required.
- Research on existing systems and procedures and make changes and improvise wherever necessary.
- Recommend solutions to identified problems
- Technical documentation of processes and features.
- Train marketing team members on all platforms; serve as tier-1 support.
- Manage the project portfolio within the Marketing Department, monitoring the new requests, on-deck, and in-flight projects.
- 3+ years of marketing technology experience, with at least 2 years in marketing operations and/or sales operations
- A solid understanding of and practical experience with Agile Methodology.
- Prior experience with Marketing Technology products, integration and landscape
- A process-oriented mindset and an interest in process improvement
- Prior experience managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area desired
- Current knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in marketing and MarTech
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled