Marketing Technology Implementation Manager I at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR)
| Portland, OR
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:18 a.m. (CST) on Monday, December 19, 2022
Marketing Technology Implementation Manager IRemote role open to Oregon residentsPrimary Job PurposeThe Technical Project Manager I manages work efforts from concept through close-out and supports the management of work efforts of varying complexity and technical scope.The Technical Project Manager I performs project activities for one or more work efforts and supports various project management and/or infrastructure configuration management activities throughout the delivery lifecycle including schedules, cost tracking, status reporting, communication, information gathering, coordination of meetings, tracking issues, risks and resources.General Functions and Outcomes
- Responsible for work effort outcomes through supporting collection of estimates, effective planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on work effort tasks, deliverables, costs, resources, issues, changes, risks and quality assurance. This includes responsibility for monitoring measures and milestones by defining, collecting and analyzing metrics to ensure work efforts are on target.
- Creates and maintains plans and other documentation in compliance with established standards. This includes schedules and budgets, and plans for quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Develops and maintains the overall work effort documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary.
- May act as vendor manager for key relationships.
- Prepares status and other reports, and presents information to organizational leadership, work teams, and client/customer groups.
- Responsible for supporting multiple work efforts ensuring timely deliverables within budgetary constraints and proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Contributes to the development of, and ensure adherence to, company adopted project management methods.
- Responsible for project management activities in accordance with generally accepted Project Management policies and standards.
- Remains current on new project management methodology
- Ensures timely resolution of problems within the scope of the assignment(s).
- May participate as a key member of an agile team and may perform ScrumMaster role.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Institute (PMI) Guide and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) including understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated high-level technical understanding of business requirements as they pertain to Project Management principles and the project lifecycle including demonstrated excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage small, less complex work efforts, demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and demonstrated ability to work with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions including demonstrated ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Demonstrated success at meeting budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools and automated project management software.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating and including demonstrated experience presenting to work effort participants, stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Ability to identify milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from the work breakdown schedule.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- For infrastructure teams, demonstrated understanding of ITIL Framework Governance and guidelines.
- medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- annual employer contribution to a health savings account ($1,200 or $2,500 depending on medical coverage, prorated based on hire date)
- paid time off and company holidays
- up to a 6% company match on employee 401k contributions, with a potential discretionary contribution based on company performance (no vesting period)
- up to 12 weeks of paid parental time off (eligible day one of employment if within first 12 months following birth or adoption)
- one-time furniture and equipment allowance for employees working from home
- up to $225 in Amazon gift cards for participating in various well-being activities for a complete list see our External Total Rewards page.
Read Full Job Description