Marketing Specialist at WellSky (Remote)
WellSky is looking for a detail-orientated Marketing Specialist to join our team. As the Marketing Specialist you will assist in the strategy, development, implementation, and optimization of digital and traditional marketing campaigns. You will also contribute to building a measurable, repeatable, automated process that fuels demand generation, lead qualification and lead nurturing.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Implement innovative marketing campaigns, including programming campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce and tracking performance
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data to create insights and to share with other departments
- Collaborate with the event marketing team on coordination of events
- Communicate marketing plans to sales, coordinate sales follow-ups as needed, and collect feedback
Do you have what it takes?
- B.A. in marketing, communications, journalism or other relevant subject area
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including program execution, and reporting
- B2B technology experience
- Track record of managing multiple demand generation campaigns on tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office – including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Track record of building relationships with sales, product, services, and other internal teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with continuous change, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform duties outside those described
- Proven ability to multi-task and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group
- Sharp interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Do you stand above the rest?
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience coordinating marketing campaigns for multiple product lines preferred
- Health care experience is a bonus
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.