As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As the Marketing Specialist - Offers, Incentives and Promotions, you'll work on the marketing team, coordinating between our product, pricing, and finance teams, to create and manage discounts and promotions across our suite of sales and marketing technology solutions.
What your day could consist of:
- Bring your analytical abilities to help create and enable on-demand, monthly and quarterly promotions, to grow customer acquisition and expansion while maximizing revenue attainment
- Manage promotions and oversee applications for offers developed for select customer segments including co-marketing partners, non-profits, startups, and influencers
- Serve as an expert to our proprietary billing solution, ensuring promotions are reflected accurately in all internal and public-facing systems and materials
- Lead weekly meetings with each individual market to assess needs, discuss deadlines, and plan for upcoming Incentives and Promotions
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to build product & brand knowledge during each featured incentive
- Create and distribute promotions briefs and Official Rules to designated teams to ensure compliance
- Work alongside legal and regulatory teams to ensure accuracy and viability of International Incentives and Promotions in each market
- Create processes around launching International offers, incentives, and promotions
- Present forecasting and financial analysis to the ActiveCampaign Finance and Marketing teams, including the ROI of all promotions programs
- Create post-promotion evaluations
What is needed:
- 2+ years in analytical marketing roles or finance roles supporting marketing activities
- 1-2 years of experience in a data analyst, data visualization or data scientist role
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Proficiency with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, InsightSquared, or Looker for data analysis, insights synthesis, and presentations
- Strong ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong intellectual curiosity
- Experience working with Martech products is a plusUnderstanding of SaaS metrics and concepts a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.