Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Our Marketing Services Representative play an integral role in growing positive relationships with our customers. As the liaison between the customers and the development team, you will help create quality marketing campaigns that are in line with brand standards and exceeds the customer’s expectations in tight deadlines. Our marketing team needs someone who is personally driven to perform, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast-paced, fun-loving, team-oriented environment.
- Develop a solid base knowledge of all Affinitiv products and solutions managed by the Marketing Services Team
- Establish strong lines of communication with Client Success Consultant Team to ensure client needs and requirements are met
- Collaborate with internal departments to fulfill contracts and resolve issues as they pertain to the products and solutions you support
- Perform with consistency, efficiency and a sense of urgency
- Escalate problems and issues as necessary through the proper channels
- Understand your impact on the success of the client relationship and consistently exceed client expectations
- Act as a team player and support others toward the success of the team
- Engage team members with professionalism and respect
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience in marketing preferred
- 2+ years of customer experience preferred
- Attention to detail and error free proofreading skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Data entry with accuracy and speed
- Professional communication over the phone and in person
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
- Collaborative in nature and ability to consult cross-functionally with other departments
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.