Marketing - Senior Demand Generation Manager, Embedded at Tray.io
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. Tray Embedded is a complete cloud integration platform that empowers developers to build productized integrations in weeks. It’s powerful enough for enterprise scale, yet flexible enough to build even the most dynamic integrations. Designed to maximize dev productivity, Tray Embedded makes it easy to meet market demand for app and data integrations, all seamlessly embedded in-app.
You’ll join humble, yet ambitious people like yourself who take great pride in what they do. Tray has built a culture of friendship, transparency, and selfless excellence. You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
As the Senior Embedded Demand Generation Manager at Tray.io, you will generate embedded interest throughout the funnel and build the foundations for embedded pipeline growth for Sales. You’ll focus on a combination of ABM and classic DG programs that engage, educate, and inspire product leaders to grow their businesses faster.
Critical criteria for the role include advanced knowledge of the B2B SaaS funnel, campaign ideation and execution, and a passion for testing and optimization. You will project manage and roll out campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, events, ABM programs, and more. If you're someone who gets fired up at the opportunity to generate demand, build pipeline, and measure results, this is the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility, creative freedom, and the resources to significantly impact both the Embedded product line and Tray's future
- Space to test campaigns and build a demand strategy towards product leaders and an opportunity to build the next phase of our Embedded business
- Ownership of the program calendar, outbound messaging, ABM programs, and budget
What you will do:
- Spearhead pipeline generating campaigns that get product leaders excited about building embedded integrations
- Develop a program calendar & own the budget management for scalable embedded campaigns
- Own ABM programs, virtual events, trade shows, direct mail and co-marketing partner programs
- Execute thought leadership and demo webinar programs
- Collaborate with the content and performance marketing team to promote new assets across multiple channels such as website, content syndication, social media, and others
- Manage our embedded ABM Accounts and contacts to support Sales & SDR target account opportunity development
- Craft dynamic integrations which leverage intent to determine interest
- Build, evaluate, and improve existing campaign strategies and tactics that have the potential to move the needle for our embedded business
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success in managing high-quality virtual & in-person events on time and on budget
- ABM campaign and program execution experience
- Excellent project management skills to keep the campaign train on schedule
- Outbound messaging and copywriting experience
- Marketing automation (Marketo prefered), ABM, Sendoso direct mail, Zoominfo / Discover.org & supporting technology experience a big plus
- At least 5+ years experience as part of a B2B demand generation team
- You'll enjoy coming to work everyday; Tray’s company culture is open, challenges you to grow, and have fun doing it in a global setting
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at the ground floor. Tray is a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.