Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
We think about our MDR program differently than that of most SDR programs. By having marketing automate a lot of the cold outbounding, reps can focus on real conversations with high-level prospects rather than spend hours trying to get a hold of them. Each rep is able to set more than 140 demos/month (@ ~50% conversion to opportunities). While many MDRs are promoted to AEs in under a year, you get the proper training alongside an appreciation for how a marketing team operates.
- Qualify and convert a high volume of marketing leads into prospects.
- Partner with marketing to provide immediate campaign feedback and input on future campaign strategy
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives
- Utilize Verkada systems such as SalesForce and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards
- Provide insight and metrics on leads
- Be the product expert when connecting with clientele
- Achieve and push the limits of you quota, territory revenue, and growth objectives
- Previous experience in B2B marketing and sales at the enterprise level
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate, high energy, and you enjoy being challenged
- You are a self starter with the ability to adapt in a fast paced sales organization
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description