Marketing Project Manager at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Project Manager (PM) to join our Creative Services Team based in Dania Beach, FL. At Chewy, the Creative Services Project Manager is responsible for the successful, on-time execution and delivery of creative assets for a diverse variety of projects from multiple internal stakeholders through the development of project plans and timelines; proactively identifying, monitoring, problem solving and communicating potential roadblocks. In this role, you will collaborate with Creative Management, Design, Production Design, Copywriting, Photography and Video. As a Chewy PM you must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing a heightened sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see projects through from start to finish.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with Creative Management and/or Marketing teams to understand project request, gather requirements, define deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan
- Master and utilize PM software tools to track, adjust, resource and execute programs from initiation through completion.
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems and communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Schedule and facilitate key project meetings; capturing and circulating accurate feedback; ensuring the creative team receives clear, actionable direction and next steps
- Possess knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and ownership/management of our QA processes
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments—both internal and external
- Day-to-day point-of-contact for all project related tasks, proactively setting and manage expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project
- Delegate projects to your team members and additional projects as assigned.
- Be a key stakeholder in how the full funnel process works for Creative Services, providing feedback to our Creative Operations Leadership Team and look for solutions from the PM vantage point.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and business team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced agency or similar environment managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major and minor projects on time and on budget
- File and asset management in a shared server/location, enterprise level project management software environment with strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable
- Production Management (Print/Digital) experience; working closely with Design/Creative teams, and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
- Recent experience with project management tool(s) that includes maintenance of key project details and budgets/estimates while managing assignments and schedules for team members
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience with multi-channel environment: print, digital, presentation, photo, video, content management
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must as you will be responsible for quality control of assets
- Experienced with oversight of adjacent partner relationships, including Print, Media, Photography, Video, as well as ongoing vendor management
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]