What is Reach Financial?
Reach Financial is a FinTech platform that is helping people outsmart debt for good.
We are building innovative products and best-in-class support that enable our customers to take control of their debt and de-mystify their personal finances. Our products and tools empower our customers to turn their financial goals into a reality.
Reach Financial launched in 2015 and has helped our customers pay off over $1 billion in debt. We offer debt consolidation loans and personal loans, and together these markets represent a $1.5T opportunity. In time, we will expand beyond these products to offer solutions for a variety of our customers’ personal finance challenges.
We are a fast-growing and fast-paced FinTech startup, with the stability of an established firm. You will have a front row seat at a rapidly growing company that is innovating the FinTech industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager to be the driving force behind the success of our key marketing projects and programs. This person will manage day to day tasks, align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, collaborate with cross functional teams, ensure milestones are achieved and communicate results across all stakeholder audiences.
This individual will own all projects that will help us launch new initiatives across all channels. They will ensure we are achieving go-to-market milestones and help strategically program marketing activity that will grow our business. This is someone who can see the overall picture and enjoys breaking that down into digestible and attainable projects.
What you will do:
- Support the development of business-driving brand materials and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement marketing projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outline the tasks involved in projects and seeing them through.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget with careful attention to quality and detail.
- Coordinate marketing deliverables, objectives, and timelines to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Assist with the development of content and campaigns in close partnership with Material Bank's Creative, Design and Brand Services teams.
- Responsible for compliance approvals of all marketing materials across all channels prior to go live, including bank approvals.
- Manage all Product tickets and collaborate with Product team to ensure all requirements are clear and team has clear status of all tickets.
- Responsible for tracking progress on individual projects and mitigating risks to timelines.
What you should have:
- 3+ years relevant experience in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Asana, Monday.com, Jira and Confluence.
- Self-starter, but can take input from the broader team and turn that into a plan of action.
- Hands on experience working on marketing campaigns.
- Experience with campaign optimization.
- The ability to communicate with a wide variety of people daily and act as a liaison.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
What is it like working at Reach Financial?
Our culture is built around advancing our teams, and we are dedicated to the success and growth of every team member. We believe in retaining a high-performing workforce and we prioritize diversity, intellectual curiosity, and continued learning. Our generous benefits packages reflect that.
We’ve been hard at work perfecting our product for years, and now we’re growing faster than ever before. Our strong foundation and company culture is readily equipped for this growth, and we believe that with the right people, our products will continue to help customers make real changes in their financial lives.
What benefits will you receive?
- Remote First Culture with optional Hybrid opportunities
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, 401k Match
- Paid Time Off, Paid 12-week Parental Leave
- Disability (short-term, long-term), Employee Assistance Program
- Spending Accounts (Transit/Parking, Medical, Dependent Care)
- Insurance Discounts (home, auto, pet)