Marketing Programs Associate at Fin.com (Remote)
Fin’s mission is to help teams become better by making digital work visible and fact-based. Using Fin's insights, companies around the world are measuring and improving the way they work in ways never before possible.
By applying a big data approach to knowledge work, Fin helps companies improve workflow definition, provide better training to team members, and understand the technological and behavior variables that impact team performance, productivity and happiness.
Fin was founded by Sam Lessin (former VP Product Facebook) and Andrew Kortina (founder Venmo), and is backed by top-tier VCs like Coatue, First Round Capital, Accel, and Kleiner Perkins. Following strong customer growth in 2020, in 2021 we're accelerating investment in product development, marketing, sales, and all other areas of the business.
At Fin we live our product values, fostering a culture of continuous personal and team improvement. We're looking for candidates that are ready to do the best work of their career while actively contributing to an environment where their colleagues can achieve the same. That means an emotionally safe environment where expectations are clear and measurable, where we are vigilant about protecting your creativity against 'the way things have always been done', and where we embrace modern, asynchronous, management techniques.
About the job
Fin has already experienced clear indicators of product-market fit as we continue to pursue a multi-billion dollar opportunity. We have rapidly acquired enterprise customers with household names, including companies that have gone through some of the largest IPOs in recent history. We've secured funding from top VCs, and are investing in innovative ways to attract new segments of prospects as well as deepen engagement with prospects across digital and offline channels. Now, we are seeking a highly organized, Marketing Program Associate to support inbound and outbound execution, follow-up content journeys, and nurturing campaigns.
You'll join a fast-paced environment and learn from marketing experts while collaborating with others who are here to win together.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Perform market research to better understand Fin’s target buyer and key industry trends
- Update weekly performance reports and support marketing with ad hoc lead gen initiatives
- Coordinate the logistics for both virtual and in-person customer marketing events
- Craft personalized content for ABM and nurture campaigns
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Assist with planning and execution of high-value gifting and other direct mail campaigns.
- Manage daily tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
You are a good fit if you’re:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (prior work and writing samples required).
- Bachelor or higher degree
- 2 years experience in marketing
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize, and implement change in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, quick learner and likes to dig deep.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with marketing technology including Hubspot and Linear
- Experience in marketing, sales, or demand generation at a B2B company.